- 1 small pumpkin,cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet potato,cut into wedges
- 1-2 carrots,peeled and thickly chopped
- olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic,peeled and crushed
- 1 onion,cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon root ginger,grated
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 sticks celery
- 4 tomatoes,peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons tomato purée
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 oz(15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
Oven Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Preheat turbo oven to 410°F(210°C).
Combine pumpkin,potatoes and carrots in baking dish.
Lightly brush with oil.
Add the garlic,onion and spices.Mix well.
Arrange on the low grilling rack of turbo oven.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove the flesh form the pumpkin wedges.
Add with onion/seasoning dish on the low grilling rack.
Cover and cook at 392°F(200°C) for 30-40 minutes.
Let cool and then use blender to purée.
Season oven roasted pumpkin soup as required.